Thursday, September 4, 2008

Trivia Day!

Thursdays are Trivia days!!!! At lease this one is... I will post 5 questions, and tomorrow AM I will put a comment up with the answers... Whoever wins.. gets free lunch!

1. What is Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin's favorite thing to hunt?
2. Approximately how many Statue of Libertys are there in one Empire State Building?
3. According to Big Black on Rob & Big ... how many wrongs makes a right?
4. To the nearest 25 how many words are in DMX's song "Party Up" .. you know the one And I quote.... "Y'all gon' make me lose my mind up in HERE, up in here"
5. How big is the city of San Francisco in square inches?

Good luck fucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Beaver
2. None
3. two
4. I counted 8 actual words.
5. va-ginormous

lydia said...

1. abortionists
2. two
3. three
4. thirteen
5. 443,520 square inches