Friday, June 20, 2008

Zits and brits

I have a really bad zit right now so I searched the internet for a solution. Turns out you have to use toothpaste on them and it will either make the zit go away or it will burn black holes in your face. Eitherway, The zit debate brought up some good questions for me. I'm 29. How come I still have zits and why is it that i feel the need to tell people about it the minute they make eye contact with me? I guess the real question is pretty general (a good one for gelwicks):

What is up with adult acne?
*and if you can't identify with this question tell us how old you were when you got pubes.

Below are some funny comments from my new favorite website:

TOOTHPASTE ON MY FACE Comments By: FINA I HAVE TOOTHPASTE ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW...IT IS BURNING..BUT I THINK THAT MEANS ITS WORKING..IVE USED THIS METHOD BEFORE AND I SEE SMALL IMPROVMENTS..IT WORKS. AND FEELS GREAT!

CAUTION! BE CAREFUL! Comments By: SARABETH I put toothpaste on my face overnight in October of 2004.I woke up with a black mustache because I had a pimple on my lip and put toothpaste on it. We are now in 2006 and my skin has not been the same. I have small holes in my skin because it burned me. I also had to take yearbook pictures the next day. I took my photo and it will be memorable forever. My school labeled me '' TOOTHPASTE FACE''. I would never wish this on anyone so just think twice before acting. Maybe that happened because I slept with it on! JUST DON'T DO IT!

http://www.tipking.co.uk/tip/2341.html

3 comments:

Nightrain said...

Wait... what... huh?

P.S.

I will answer fully later, but what's with the G.wicks drop?

Como?

Melissa said...

G.wick: Lydia and I know you like very general open ended questions with very little specificity and lots of vaguety.... We love you and thats why we ask these questions.

Josh B. said...

I put toothpaste on my butt zit and now I have two butt-holes.

I don't really get zits cause I am fair(sp?) like a princess.

Back in Jr. High Gelwicks was a pimple faced twerp.